About the company
Our Client is a key player in the tech industry, overseeing developments and changes in the local scene
If you see yourself being part of the team which is at the forefront of digitalization, you will definitely want to join this team.
- Enforcement of the PDPA's Data protection and DNC (Do not Call) provisions
- Development of best practices for data protection regulations, and streamlining guidelines & policies
- Keep abreast of international laws, policies that might pertain to data protection
- Other ad-hoc duties such as Investigations, Contentious matters relating to PDPA
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (Or equivalent)
- Fluency in the Singapore Legal system (Singapore qualification).
- 3-7 years of post-qualification experience in legal practice or in-house, with experience gained in a reputable law firm
- Experience in Litigation and/or Technology is preferred
- Experience in data protection, privacy or information security would be advantageous.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105