Our Client is a key player in the tech industry, overseeing developments and changes in the local scene
- Enforcement of the PDPA's Data protection and DNC (Do not Call) provisions
- Development of best practices for data protection regulations, and streamlining guidelines & policies
- Keep abreast of international laws, policies that might pertain to data protection
- Other ad-hoc duties such as Investigations, Contentious matters relating to PDPA
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (Or equivalent)
- Fluency in the Singapore Legal system (Singapore qualification).
- 5-7 years of post-qualification experience in legal practice (Litigation or general corporate/commercial work is preferred) or in-house
- Experience in data protection, privacy or information security would be advantageous.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.