Argyll Scott is working with a global IT service provider to find the talented data science professional to join their new digital team. You will be directly report to the EVP - Digital Team.
What you will do:
- Analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from various sources.
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Creatively implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed
- Work with SQL and relational databases and analytical tools such as R, SQL, SAS, SPSS, Python or other advanced analytics software.
- Provide recommendations to business units to better existing business strategies
Who you are:
- You have have Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, data science, computer engineering, or related field
- You have at least 1 - 3 years of experience in statistical modelling, solving analytical problem and/ or machine learning.
- You have experience using quantitative approaches.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Thai).
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with big data in various projects
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.