Argyll Scott is working with our clients in digital and FMCG to find their data science candidates who have a business and commercial mindset.
As a successful candidate, you will get a chance to explore data science on a business side and still get to work on the technical side as well, you will work closely with/manage a team of data analysts and data scientists.
What you will do:
- Advise and manage machine learning approaches to solve business problems
- Managing data analysts and data scientists and provide consultancy to subordinates
- Design and implement machine learning models (supervised and unsupervised learning), including Collecting, processing and analyzing large sets of data
- Develop a proprietary image processing algorithm to help validate documents by using Google OCR and machine learning techniques
- Extracting and linking data available in different systems
- Design dashboards and monitor machine learning's performance
Who you are:
- Have strong experience using a variety of data science/data analysis methods.
- Have a proven record to drive business results with their database insights
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams, as well as having a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Strong in presentation and communication skill both written and verbal in Thai and English
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product and solution development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Opportunity to grow with a data-driven company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.