Argyll Scott is working with Thailand's leading wholesaler and retailer to find their Data Scientist Manager. If you have experience in Big Data and want to explore the retail world, and use your passion with data to help transform the organization, this is for you!
Who You Are:
- You must have excellent analytical and structured problem-solving skills.
- You are fluent in Python, SQL, SAS, SPSS, R or other advanced analytic software.
- You have at least 2 years experience in project management/management roles.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insight.
- You have experience working with Big Data
What You'll Do:
- Help drive the organization to become a successful data driven organization.
- Use Big Data Analytics to help provide business solutions, campaigns, etc.
- Help build data analytics/data scientist team.
- Analyses performance data of business or process for identified value gaps to gain insights so as to drive business improvements.
- Works with internal teams and business users to refine and improve strategies
- Works closely with business users to define, gather and share the data and reports needed to inform analysis and strategies.
What You'll Get:
- Competitive package with a clear career path
- Friendly working environment
- Retail experience
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.