We represent a client who has been named one of the "Most Innovative HealthTech Startup in Asia" and "Most Promising Company in Singapore". This company has the backing of multiple Venture Capital firms and has leading partners within the healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical industry.
Our client augments personalized health care using prescription digital therapeutics and disease management platform. Using mobile technology and wearable biosensors, our AI-empowered health analytics platform continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and predicts exacerbation days in advance before a critical event. This dual-edged diagnostic precision and early intervention results in improved health outcomes, lowering the healthcare burden and costs.
- Utilize strong coding skills to help in the development of signal processing and machine learning algorithms to analyse the physiological/biomedical data and derived with meaningful insights, mine existing biomedical signal and healthcare datasets to guide algorithm design and optimization.
- Master or Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Possess 2 years' proven working experience in writing high-performance Python code especially on machine learning projects.
- Familiar with signal/image processing techniques. Understand bio-signals (ECG, PPG, and other types of biomedical/healthcare data) is a plus.
- Follows good software development practices like version control using git, bitbucket, or other similar tools. Experience in working on Linux is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good team player.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Simon Ackland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1212 for a confidential discussion
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Licence: Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd (16S8105)
EA Registration Number: R1652848
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105