Argyll Scott is working with an innovative tech company supporting its global business leadership position. They are looking to find a Database Administrator with PostgreSQL or MSSQL or DB2 experience to join their Infrastructure department. You will be the main responsible person to manage the databases in the company.
What you will do:
- Manage, Maintain, and Support the Databases within the group
- Troubleshoot and resolve database issues
- Perform capacity planning, installation, create, configuration, document, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, performance tuning, as well as backup and data recovery.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support on release and deployment activities
- Day to day support based on the CPI (Change/Problem/Incident) Management.
- Develop, maintain and support Database as a Service (DBaaS)
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Substantial experience with PostgreSQL, or MSSQL, or DB2 DBA is a must
- Experience on Both Windows server, and Linux Red Hat.
- Experience with Linux shell or PowerShell script
- Willing to learn new technologies and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written.
- Good command in English.
- Cloud technologies is a plus
- Familiar with Agile development process, and life cycle.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Able to travel abroad to visit teams in Europe
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.