A leading MNC with strong technology initiatives is currently looking for a Senior Database Engineer to join them as part of their expansion plan.
- Manage data retrieved from various sources, including data transformation to support database mining strategies
- Support data conversion and validation, alongside ETL processes
- Ensure sustained data management and data delivery and performance
- Work closely with Database team to ensure optimal and smooth operations
- Build interfaces for accommodating new data types and evolving applications / data
- Support decision making initiatives and inputs to drive continuous improvements in view of dynamic technological climate
- Degree / Masters/ PhD with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Database management
- Strong track record with handing noSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Database experiences with MySQL/ MSSQL, etc
- Strong experience in ETL tools, including implementation and maintenance
- Good analytical and problems solving skills
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105