- Manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, budget
- Drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
- Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees
- Enforce process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes, and continuous DevOps pipelines development.
- Ensure adherence to standard controls and drives teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, Security controls and technology architecture designs
- 5+ years of Project or Programme Management experience
- Strong product delivery experience, in the Finance or Banking industry is preferred
- Have an understanding of IT infrastructure and software development
- Good communication skill, fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin preferably
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.