Demand Planner for E-Commerce
Salary: 120 KB per month
The successful candidate needs to have experience in:
· FMCG Experience
· Managing demand forecast for E-Commerce channel
Our partner is a leading multinational company. They operate in Thailand for a long time producing a variety range of consumer products for numerous numbers of customers across the globe. Currently, they are looking for an experienced demand planner to implement the operation of the demand planning team.
This role is responsible for Demand Planner in both strategy and operation view. In this role, you will:
· Support in overall demand in the S&OP process for E-commerce.
· Lead in sale forecasting and demand planning process for E-commerce.
· Coordinate with Key Account Manager on their demand forecast for NPD, Campaigns & Promotions.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in FMCG. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Supply Chain Management or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
· 5+ years of experience in Demand Planning or KAM background.
· Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
· Experience with Excel
· Fluency in both written and spoken English (Highly Desirable)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.