DEMAND PLANNER SPECIALIST - Up to 100,000 THB per month
Client: A market leader Medical Device Company
Key Responsibilities :
- Handle Demand Forecast and Demand Review
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Communicate with Head of BU.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain
- Minimum 3-5 years management experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations including people management
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry is a plus
- Lean, Six Sigma green or black belt certification is a plus
- Effective and seasoned working in a matrix organization and multi-level stakeholder management
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@ argyllscott.co.th
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.