Developer - Ruby on Rails / RoR
You will be involved in the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Rails
- Knowledge and experience in frontend e.g. ReactJs, Vue, Angular
- Prior experience in in Python (Django), NodeJs (express), or .NET
- Build and delivered at least 2 Rails app which covers the following functions:
- Built / deployed app using CI/ CD
- Write unit test
- Involved with system requirements & database design
- Exposure working in an agile development environment
- Passionate about code readability, maintainability, extensibility, and modularity
- You have a "can-do" attitude and are always willing to put your best foot forward
- You are not afraid of taking on challenges, even if it means you might stumble and fall
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You demonstrate superior problem solving/troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.