Are you an experienced Developer with experience of Oracle R12 and operating within a finance environment? If so, this long term transformation contract could be ideal to gain you experience within a leading retailer. You will establish and sustain the development environment for report development. Your main mission will be to drive continuous improvement of Report development practises and improve the efficiency of the report development across the group.
This is a strategic but also hands on role and you will require the following experience -
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Fusion R13 and associated Reporting toolset (OTBI/BI Publisher/BI Composer/BI Answers).
- In depth knowledge of Oracle EPM Technology (HFM/EPBCS/TRCS) and associated Reporting Toolset (EPRCS/HFR/Smart-View).
- Knowledge of Oracle OBIE/OBIA/BICS Data Warehouse to build reports from multiple sources source systems for Analytical Reporting.
- Experienced and knowledge of building reports from a suite of Oracle Reporting Tool-set (OTBI/BI Publisher/BI Composer/BI Answers/ EPRCS/HFR/Smart-View).
Your duties will involve -
- Manage report development plan and ensure work is allocated across team of report developers.
- Ensure all Reports are unit tested Standards before handed to business to User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of code from the development to production environment to release all reports into production.
- Work with Reporting Business Analysts and Report Developers to help translate requirements into Reports.
- Implement relevant project standards and documents (Technical Design Documents/Test Evidence/Code Review's)
- Lead group discussions on Report design, helping drive out reporting requirements through knowledge of reporting tools.
- Debug/find complex problems and support/maintain the software solution.
- Share knowledge with the wider GSF community.
- Mentor, motivate and develop report developers.
- Produce proof of concepts to evaluate new tools.
- Build consensus within the team on the approach to the solution.
- Have accountability for ensuring the team deliver on their commitments.
- Lead continuous integration and continuous delivery practices within the team.
- Measure and improve the rate and quality of code delivered within teams.
- Communicate clear objectives and career path for the team members.
- Monitor and appraise colleague performance and take appropriate action.
This role will start with immediate effect and run for a minimum of 8 months. Please direct your CV's to Leigh-jay Lawrence - firstname.lastname@example.org.