Looking for CI /CD Automation Expert- Devops Engineer role to join our Application Production team.
In this role, you'll be the CI/CD automation expert within Application department in charge of promoting DevOps model to increase developer and operation team productivity through well-orchestrated automated services in various stages of application life cycle. This is a hands-on technical role but with a high degree of collaboration to drive cultural changes and to promote best practices around CICD principles with a focus on CD side to reduce operational effort and improve customer experience
- Bridge the gaps between software development and IT operation teams by promoting a collaboration culture.
- Work in close collaboration with software development teams, security team and operation teams to automate, streamline and optimize our application deployment operations and processes.
- Maintain and improve existing workflow processes and framework.
- Identify, plan and drive the development of tools to reduce operational cost and improve customer experience.
- Animate discussions (including trainings) with IT operation teams to promote DevOps model within the department.
- Contribute to the growth of the DevOps community of the company.
- Continuous improvement of service - Propose improvement and solution to reduce repetitive tasks
- Managing knowledge within the team - Share the knowledge within AS teams, Liaise with development and support teams to grab more knowledge, Controls that Knowledge database is regularly updated
Are you the ideal candidate? You will have:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant experiences as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role with successful implementation of Deployment Automation & Orchestration.
- Knowledge on Unix with experience in scripting and automation. Basic Knowledge on Windows scripting, Active directory
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role with successful implementation of Deployment Automation & Orchestration is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows OS
- Excellent communicator
- Understand the DevOps transformation journey in large enterprise is challenging and takes time
- Comfortable in Agile working environment
- Expertise in design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools; Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Selenium, Docker sounds familiar to you.
- Experience with leading, coaching and mentoring individuals and teams
- Enjoy participating in open-source initiatives
- Influence others and lead by example
EA Registration Number: R1983158
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8140