One of the international group company are recruiting for a dynamic candidate who has a strong digital project management experiences to support the Digital initiatives for Digital practices for the position of Digital Assistant Product Manager.
The working location is near BTS Line.
- Bachelor's degree in the related field
- Thai Nationality ONLY
- Proficiency in formal project management methodologies
- Management capability to deal with complex technical and business related issues.
- Good human relation skills to effectively interact with personnel throughout the Information Technology and customer departments with good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Ensure appropriate formulation and definition of project scope and objectives based on both customer needs and the needs and requirements of the company
- Deliver projects and requests within budget and time constraints.
- Assist to obtain requirements and design user stories in the process of product development
- Assist to analyst and design user/ customer experiences
- Elevate the role of IT Digital on behalf of the companies for all Digital and related information technology solutions
- Understand the key functions of the process of Digital Products including websites, mobile applications, email marketing, online advertising, online performance measurement, and integration of backend systems
- Manage vendors and/or suppliers in the areas of digital platforms, CRM, CXM analytics as required.
- Assist in release management of all digital platforms under Digital Business's portfolio.
- Monitor digital vendor performance on an ongoing basis
- Identify processes and activities for users to fully utilize IT systems deployed within the group
- Assist in develop, execute, and monitor Digital strategy for the Group businesses.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.