CÉ LA VI, a market leading F&B and Entertainment company is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their ranks, working from their Singapore office to oversee global digital strategies and engage in customer retention. In this position, you will be targeting the digital landscape across the region, with a focus on social channels like weibo, WeChat and Line. If you are a fun-loving individual that is innovative and tech-savvy, we would love to hear from you.
- Be the mastermind in developing digital marketing plans and campaigns, and provide timely reports and insights on campaign performances
- Own your inner guruship in formulating strategies to drive and grow online traffic for new and existing customers through Paid Search, Product Listing Ads, Dynamic Search Ads, and other digital marketing programs
- Analyse program success and optimize performance
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external agencies to manage end to end campaign execution, stay on top of your game and ensure that strategies are aligned, assets are created, and deadlines are met
- Get your clipboard ready and be prepared to manage external agency on the planning and execution of paid search, SEO, and display campaigns, ensuring programs are optimised and KPI targets such as ROAS, visits, conversions, AOV, etc. are met
- 5+ years as a digital marketing manager with 2 years of project management experience
- Understanding of online and offline media trends, channels, and practices
- Experience in developing, executing, and managing digital strategies globally
- Strong web analytics and reporting skills. Able to analyse historical results and understand implications for future programs
- Experience working with platforms such as Google Ads along with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- HTML and photoshop skills preferred
- Previously worked with e-commerce, CMS, and other digital platforms (WordPress, Shopify, MailChimp, SOCi etc.)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume, notice period and current/expected salary to April Hoon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3022 for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
EA Reg. No. R1546043
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105