Digital Operation Manager
The Digital Operations Manager is responsible to oversee and support digital projects in an operational perspective.
You are required to work closely with other technologists ensuring the digital strategies are delivered across the digital channels - Social, Mobile, Web, Data, Cloud, Analytics etc.
You will be leading and directing a team of digital application development ensuring projects execution meets or exceeds expectation in post implementations hand operations.
Lastly, your technical knowledge will enable you to prototype, benchmark, defined and communicate technical specifications of the digital platforms to stakeholders or business partners.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Able to keep up and operate in a start-up culture
- Min 10 years of technology experience in application development, support or maintenance
- 4 years' experience in team management & operations handling experience
- 2 years' experience in Agile / scrum methodology
- Have managed 2 full life cycle of software development using CI/CD
- Knowledge and exposure in digital platforms supporting products in IOT, Mobile Apps, Online, Social, Digital Analytics, Cloud Platforms and others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills in English
Interested, Kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.