One of Argyll Scott's retail clients based in Switzerland are on the lookout for a Product Owner to join them on a permanent basis. They have a generous salary on offer as well as a bonus plus allowances and other exciting company benefits.
This position will play a key role in supporting the Product Managers in creating and driving the prioritisation and execution of the roadmap to ensure Consumer Experience and value creation are the driving factors from End to End, to bring all brands and regions to a state of the art digital commerce organisation.
- Own specific business areas of the overarching digital product ensuring road-map definition, global and regional alignment with Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Managers, Technologists and brands representatives
- Be a leading member of one or multiple scrum teams within an Agile development framework
- Act as primary contact between technical (software-engineering, architects, testers) and other teams, including brand teams, operations, analytics, customer experience, legal, finance.
- Contribute to the development of the product strategy and product road-map, aligned to company key strategic pillars, working with the relevant Product Manager
- Monitor, with support of business analysts, key product performance indicators (KPIs), as well as release-specific success metrics
- Analyse and identify current gaps in experiences, features, systems and processes to propose and define the creation of new specifications with the subject matter experts, development team members, and other partners to ensure on-time completion with all necessary sign offs.
- Analyse the 3rd party/ product integration aspects of business requirements and be able to effectively work with vendors to implement such requirements.
- 5+ years experience in developing or managing solutions
- Business acumen, preferably developed as part of an eCommerce business team
- Excellent communication skills, to be a leader and influencer, able to interact with all levels of organisation
- Front end customer experience design skills are a plus.
For more info please use the below details to reach out.
Please do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further info and a confidential chat for immediate consideration.