Digital Project Manager (Portuguese speaker)
The Digital Project Manager drives overall project management from end to end. You will be working with a range of business units ensuring that all digital projects delivered achieves project objectives and meet at the highest standards.
You must be able to drive execution of digital strategy and solutions roadmap. Your role requires you to work across different business units within Technology and Digital teams with a goal to drive digital adoption. Finally, the core function of the role is to mitigate risks and maintain project plans.
- Min a Degree
- 10 years working experience; 5 years solid as a project manager with 2 years in handling digital projects- mobile / web / cloud / new technologies like AI, ML, Blockchain or others.
- Collaboration with Digital Technical Teams on enhancements of digital systems
- Experience/ knowledge of core backend applications like SAP
- System integrators in outsourced/offshore model background
- Exposure working on cloud platforms
- Software development background is an added advantage
- Preferred with consulting background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Portuguese speaking is a must
- Certified with PMP, PRINCE, CSM is preferred
Kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only relevant and shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.