Argyll Scott is helping the client is looking for Head of Digital and IT Innovation. This role will responsible for driving future growth by understanding market, consumer and brand needs and playing the leadership role in strategizing, developing and utilizing new digital innovations that yield better customer experience, deepen relationship or generate incremental sales.
- Earn Brand wide commitment by getting everyone on board with the digital solution that has been proven and consumer tested with positive ROI
- Budget management of CapEx & OpEx to optimize ROI. Prioritize plans and resources for short and long term digital transformation.
- Served as Thailand link with regional and global experts
- Lead the strategic and operational Technology planning to achieve brand goals by foresting customer innovation or improving bottom line efficiencies
- Oversee the development and maintenance of digital Thailand Brand standards / policies, procedures, methodologies and governance to ensure the brand and consumer are secured.
- Maintaining the proper balance between business / restaurant operations and technology.
- Deliver back office process/services that leverage technology and data. This involves business innovation that may or may not involve with new technology deployment but better utilization of the existing tools or lean process
- Managing all IT aspect of the back-office platforms
- Manage information technology risk management framework and its associated controls to guarantee the security of the company information and network
- IT vendor management to ensure program deliverable, support and SLA. Lead and manage IT / Technical specialist to support and solve IT incidents in brand center.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or E-Commerce (Master's Degree a plus).
- At least 10 years experience in Information Technology, Project Management, and/or Business Process Management.
- At least 8 years of client and vendor management experience.
- At least 8 years of people management and people development skills.
- Significant experience with vendor management and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and recommend IT Strategies and/or Business Process Management improvement processes.
- Motivates cross functional individuals and teams.
- Allocates resources effectively and removes obstacles.
- Significant expertise with vendor contract negotiations, compliance and relationship building.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work across diverse organizations and lead complex internal and external project teams.
- Be a strong thought leader who has exemplary communication skills, a proven track record of building strong functional partnership, executing digital programs, experience motivating people & will exhibit strong strategic & technical leadership
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.