Our client is a global health service company, specialized in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand. They are now looking for "Direct Business Acquisition Manager '' to managing the overall e-commerce and online sales strategy to increase revenue with P&L responsibility. Also find new lead in the market (B2B).
- Develop strategy of lead generation and e-commerce sales including media advertising, promotion, and marketing activities
- Develop and manage day to day operation and also the budget of online marketing activities
- Maintain a good relationship with internal and external parties such as media agency
- Develop and supervise all activities and plans for various e-commerce and online lead generation projects and coordinate with related team member
- Analyze campaign performance, all e-commerce transaction, provide insights and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience and increase e-commerce sales
- Developing and implementing online sales distribution strategy and planning to maximize online revenue and profitability with other partners
- Support Senior Manager and director by researching and identifying opportunities or challenges to improve performance
- At least Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 10 years of experience in Marketing, preferably in insurance /financial industries, e-business i.e. Marketplace or media agency
- Have a good knowledge in SEM/SEO would be advantage
- Excellent in communication skill and coordinating skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.