Our client is one of Hong Kong's largest listed corporations with over decades of history and is a global market leader in their industry. As a group, they have many businesses and will continue to expand across Asia.
They are currently seeking a high caliber Finance Business Partner to join their team. You are expected to be flexible yet professional in all Finance matters, with a long-term view of being able to head up the whole finance function of one of the Group subsidiaries.
- Work closely with management team, board of directors and other senior stakeholders as business partner to provide commercial financial planning and analysis and evaluate business performance
- Drive the monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting processes and provide insightful analysis of the results to management
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the activities of the countries in the region in the areas of revenue generation, cost control, productivity, capacity and other resource planning, CAPEX. Understand customer base, activity levels and components affecting country/cluster growth. Analyze the market and associated price developments
- Review and challenge business assumptions used in the quarterly/annual business controlling process for the respective line of business.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other related discipline from a reputable institution
- 15+ years' solid work experience, ideally from services, industrial, technology, or automotive industries
- Strong business acumen with excellent analytical mind
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills, with proven track record of senior stakeholder management
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
What's on offer:
- Leadership role with one of HK's largest listed companies
- Excellent stable and open work environment
- Competitive remuneration package
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com OR Jansen Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.