We are looking for a Director of Software Engineering to lead engineering department and build great products. You'll also manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident managing the teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. We also expect you to be in charge of the integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
Ultimately, you'll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
- Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Prepare and manage the engineering department's budget
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company's overall objectives and resources
- Hire engineers and coordinate their training
- Implement innovative technologies
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
- Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
- Work experience as a director of engineering or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies and modern human-computer interfaces
- Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
- Good understanding of agile methodologies
- Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
- Excellent project management skills
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
- Great communication both Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.