About the Company
Our client, a leading Hong Kong conglomerate, is seeking an experienced Director of Strategy for one of their Retail subsidiaries. The role will be reporting directly into the subsidiary CEO and take a lead role in helping the growth of the business and driving various strategic initiatives across functions, including Logistics, Technology/Innovation and Partnerships.
This is a high-profile position where the successful candidate will gain a unique perspective on how a large retailer operates. In working closely with the company CEO, there will be significant career development opportunities in the future.
· Initiate and lead business development initiatives and projects including new businesses, new format and strategic partnerships
· Build capabilities and systems for business analytics to drive initiatives and business, while maintaining responsibility for market intelligence and competitors tracking
· Take a leadership position overseeing Finance and Business Development departments, managing forecasting and budgeting, as well as business case development
· Developing commercial/business tracking systems covering all KPIs
· 7-12 years of experience from a mix of Management Consulting and the Consumer/Retail industry
· Ability to adapt quickly and work well within a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
· Demonstrable ability in working effectively with senior stakeholders across various functions
· Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must; Mandarin is advantageous
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Youn Cho at email@example.com for more information
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
- More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.