The Client is a giant distributer of footwear products from America which markets its products worldwide.
District Managers oversee the operations of multiple stores within a region. Their primary responsibilities include recruiting and training store managers, setting regional goals and ensuring that the stores under their supervision adhere to company and industry regulations.
District Manager Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, training and disciplining store managers.
- Ensuring operational efficiency in each store.
- Ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent across each store.
- Setting regional goals such as sales estimates and revenue projections.
- Ensuring that the stores under their supervision adhere to company and industry regulations.
- Ensuring that all stores meet safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing a regional budget and ensuring that each store operates within the budget.
- Monitoring each store's P&L reports.
- Addressing operational problems that arise.
- Liaising between regional branches and company headquarters.
- Ensuring that customer service levels are consistent across stores.
- Making recommendations to senior management.
District Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Business Management or related field.
- 5+ years in retail management.
- Quantitative aptitude and experience managing budgets.
- Leadership and decision-making ability.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skill.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.