An online retailer is currently looking for a passionate E-commerce Executive to join their Hong Kong headquarter office. You will be responsible to execute website content initiatives to maintain and grow the eCommerce channel, optimize the user experience and supply chain, ensure cross-channel consistency and support online strategies. This role closely collaborates cross functionally to support Marketing, and Operational business goals.
- Reports to the Head of Ecommerce APAC, you will optimize the website layout and organization of products based on customer and competitive insights
- Identify opportunities and seek new initiatives to maximize sales
- Create product content and ensure the website reflects correct detail and prices
- Responsible for the supply chain, both warehouse and courier partners, to ensure the customer journey smoothly
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to rectify any product or delivery issues to assure excellent customer service
- Over 3 years of experience in e-commerce role
- Must have experience using Shopify or other retail e-commerce platform
- Experience in supply chain or operations
- Degree holder in E-Commerce, Logistics or related field
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Marcus Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5101 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.