Sales Processing & Customer Management
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the e-commerce department with significant online presence.
- Lead the e-commerce business on a virtual store for all Samsonite brands and work in close partnership with market place players.
- Develop strategic plans that are supported by forecasts and budgets for the channel.
- Oversee/Perform day-to-day e-commerce transactions, and post-sales support, productreturn/exchange/refund, etc.
- Drive new market opportunities through effective use of social media, paid search, home and landing pages, emails etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure timely product/promo feature.
- Plan and forecast online store inventory requirements and price settings ahead of sale campaigns.
- Prepare new products for online store listing.
- Ensure inventory accuracy across e-commerce and ERP systems.
- Work closely with the Merchandising team in product requirements.
- At least 3-4 year of e-commerce management experience in retail sector.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.