About our client
Our client is a global FMCG company and being well-known in Thailand. This is one of the most exciting opportunity to work with the leading company in the industry.
We are currently looking for an "E-Commerce Manager" to be part of their team, looking after online sale strategy and execution with online marketing knowledge.
As an "E-Commerce Manager, you are accountable for the following activities
· Design brand E-Commerce business strategies including E-Retailer to drive online channel growth including product and pricing strategy, consumer experience management, route-to-market strategy and shop-in-shop management.
· Formulate aligned promotion plan and pricing strategy across brands for e-commerce channel.
· Build strong relationship and partnership with key clients to effective sale growth including JBP.
· Be a single point of contact for e-commerce channel by working with both internal including global E-Commerce manager and external stakeholder. Also, sharing the online learning practice and new trend to brand team.
· Ensure excellent e-commerce supply chain level including distribution, service and delivery
· Design and implement integrated digital marketing with online channel (SEO/SEM/E-Sampling/BTL activities/CRM)
· Develop and update e-commerce analytic dashboard to track KPI
· Analyze online business key metric i.e. sale item, traffic, conversion rate, CRM
· At least 5 years of experiences in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing in Consumer Products industry or Ecommerce industry (Multinational Company)
· Bachelor/Master Degree level in eCommerce& Digital Marketing or any related field.
· Expertise in ecommerce, CRM, optional digital marketing i.e. SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate sales& marketing channels.
· Strategic, analytical and data-driven are essential keys.
· Excellent communication both of Thai and English.
What's on Offer
Great compensation package and work with amazing team!
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture or call to get more information; Mel, +66(0)80-201-2022, +66(0)2-107-2574 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.