Argyll Scott is working with an IT HUB for an international bank to find their E-Payment Project Manager. If you want to work in an international environment with excellent benefits package, then this is for you!
What You'll Do:
- Gather requirements from the banks, conduct a technical analysis and plan the implementation up until delivery.
- Handle projects for Electronic Payment systems (ATM, POS, Cards, VISA, Mastercard)
- Analyze Banks requirements, write specifications and plan for solutions implementation.
- Communicate with Vendors in order to benchmark and plan project implementation.
- Write test plan, define test scope and organize & participate in the testing phase.
Who You are:
- Strong analytical mind and strong experience with E-Payment technologies.
- Understand perfectly the E-Payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, online transaction, dual message).
- Relevant experience in project management strong methodology.
- Knowledge of EMV Standards and test process.
- Strong technical skills, being able to handle the projects end to end.
- Experience with card schemes (VISA, Mastercard, Union-Pay) and certification.
- Good written and spoken English
What You will get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits that cover family
- Multinational working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.