Title: Engineering Manager (TPM/ WCM)
Engineering management - TPM - WCM - Operation Excellence - Based in Eastern Thailand
An international FMCG Company
- To be responsible for initiation and process improvement to comply with safety, quality and productivity.
- To manage project in developing the design, planning, coordinating, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Implement project in performing project management duties. Assist in document control, project communication, updating project status and process meeting minute. Establish work plan, coordination with all relevant functions and Quality effort for the project.
- Exercise independent judgment related day-to-day administration of project.
- Complete project documentation, transfer knowledge to production, maintenance and relevant staffs, and complete/update documentations.
- Continuously improve technical availability of equipment
- Respond quickly in case of deviations and breakdown
- Assist and support as team lead to organize and follow team on project execution and reporting.
- Proceed the projects change control process, provide risk assessment and process validation documents (IQ, OQ and PQ).
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering or higher
- 3-5 year's experience in Project Engineering of manufacturing-related environment, ideally in FMCG-industry
- Safety and HAZOP
- Good understanding of manufacturing-related requirements in terms of safety, hygiene and quality
- Process & system validation and verification
- Engineering and Processing - Knowledge
- Project Management - skilled
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.