Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national manufacturing company based in Bangplee, Samutprakarn. They are looking for an experienced ERP business analyst/project manager to join their team.
What you will do:
- Lead ERP related projects as Project Manager or assist the Project Manager
In charge of all matters regarding the company ERP system.
Work closely with other integrated applications to resolve application problems.
Make business reports and recommend appropriate business solutions to the company.
Implement and configurate the ERP applications and related applications
- Design, develop / implement, test and document IS applications and reports as per user requirements
- Responsible for overall business applications performance
- Develop and/or maintain data load, data extraction, data validation and data transformation scripts
- Lead project as Project Manager or assist the Project Manager
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master degree of Science in Computer Science, or in Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience in ERP Application (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics AX,..etc)
- Experience in SAP in MM, PP modules would be a plus
- Infor LN Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Experience in ERP Project Implementation
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Digital Manufacturing is a plus
- Good command of English both of written and spoken
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.