A global renowned luxury fashion house is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Event Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to ensure the Fashion House organize and host the best social events in the Hong Kong & Taiwan markets.
- Locate and organize special event in unique venues in your respective markets
- Project management - Timeline, quality control, budget management, etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to create market noise thru social media and other media outlets.
- Act as a main contact person between agencies and other vendors to monitor the delivers are being carry out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Report handling - production, budget control, event coverage, venue set up, F&B and entertainment arrangements.
- 5+ years' experience in event management preferably in the luxury retail industry
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English
- Creative, interpersonal with strong planning skills
- Self-motivated and detail-conscious with experience in plan & execute all types of scale of events
- Able to influence internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.