Our client is a Financial Institution and now searching a 1-year fixed term contract Event Specialist for Asia. This person will manage both internal and external events and to ensure the organizational efficiency and event management consistency for the branding in Asia region.
- End-to-end project management for the event including briefing and venue research; budget and procurement process; idea conception and events materials development; and pre and post event assessments and coordination.
- Share the best practice and event-related guidance and advice to the Asian offices
- Maintain internal and external event calendars; and event inventory and gifts for the Asia region
- Coordinate sponsorship requirements and manage booth logistics, collateral materials, gifts items, key client meetings and client dinners etc.
- Marketing and communications support as required for regional marketing and local offices
- At least 8 years' experience in Marketing, Branding, Corporate Communications, Public Affairs and Event Planning with a multi-national firm
- Proven project management skills and with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer orientated and outstanding ability to deal with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Native English language skills, ability to communicate well, orally and in writing
- BA or MA in Communication or related
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk