A leading FMCG who is hiring an experienced Executive Assistant to support the EVP, APAC. You will work closely with the EVP and other stakeholders to provide the support needed to manage the EVP's agenda and make the most efficient use of his/her time.
You should be well presented, an excellent communicator, customer service mindset and experience working within fast paced MNC's.
- Extensive and complex calendar management and planning and booking of regional travel for EVP & Team, including the planning of detailed itineraries.
- Managing the emails and correspondence of the MD by reading and responding on their behalf where appropriate.
- Drafting letters, reports and proposals where needed
- Manage accounts and budgets respecting Company rules and policies (e.g. filing expense claims on his/her behalf)
- Planning organizing of meetings and events both on site and off site
- Taking minutes for meetings
- Undertaking research projects where required
- Creating and modifying PowerPoint presentations where needed
- Create, maintaining and update databases on a regular basis
- 7 to 10 years of progressive secretarial and administrative experience.
- Excellent communication skills and strong command in spoken and written English
- The ability to adhere to high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- A very flexible approach to work and has the sense of urgency
- Effective time management and organizational ability
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105