Our client is world award-winner hotels and restaurants group. They are now looking a F&B Director to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to maintain standards of food and beverage quality and guest service quality along with maximize profits and ensure each food and beverage outlet meets or exceeds budgeted revenue and profitability related to the food and beverage department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with relevant teams to develop new F&B concepts and menu offerings.
- Enforce quality standard of effective and efficient operational excellence.
- Develops short term and long term financial and operational plans for the food and beverage department which support the overall objectives of the Resort.
- Maintain financial transactions and procurement procedures relating to F&B.
- In conjunction with the Head Chef, prepares the menus, organizes purchases and updates the cooking instructions
- Conveys the hotel's image and atmosphere by providing a warm and friendly welcome, being available and frequently visible in the hotel
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) and ensures they are fulfilled
- Minimum of 5 years in F&B experience in a similar capacity preferably in a 5 star class environment with a proven track record as a leader of a F&B Division for a Hotel for a number of years. Resort operations is an advantage. Luxury operations experience is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the Food & Beverage/Hospitality profession is essential. This includes the knowledge required for management of people, complex problems and food and beverage management.
- Have Excellent English communication skills both in written and verbal communication skills
- Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds and at different levels including Corporate Office
- A confident, motivational leader, effective communicator with a high attention to detail
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.