Title: Facility Engineer
Facility Engineer - Utility System - Maintenance & Repair - Store & Receiving - Facility & Equipment - Electrical - Plumbing - HVAC- Mechanical Repairer- Automotive - Attractive Salary up to 130K - Based in Saraburi
A well-known international Automotive Company
- Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on utility and facility mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, project installation machine and other installed systems.
- Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
- Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations.
- Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts.
- Respond to emergencies.
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken.
- Support any after hours building needs and activities as required.
- Attend training sessions and seminars and other assigned tasks as requested.
The ideal candidate will:
Need to have a strong background in Facility & Utility Maintenance ****
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical or related filed.
- At least 8 years of experience in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering function in International with Manufacturing Facility is preferred.
- Experienced in cooling, chillers, wastewater, pneumatic and low-voltage within the plant.
- High skill in project installation and machine relocation
- Good command in English and computer literacy.
- Effective communication skills.
- Be Able to work under pressure and work in an extensive hour.
If you are interested, please call 021072572
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.