Factory Manager - Swine
Salary Range: 80 - 120KB
Our client is one of Thailand's leading swine products suppliers. Their business starting from farm until deliver food product to customer. In that time, they have focused on quality and innovation which has seen them grow significantly through both domestic and export sales. They are looking for an experienced Production Manager to take full responsibility for their processing facility.
In this role, you will have full autonomy in leading the plant in processing poultry product. You will be required to:
- Do operation plan and produce it as per planning for both timely manner and quality.
- Accountable for operational improvements and contribute to cost saving initiatives.
- Work alongside other disciplines including quality and engineering to ensure a coordinated approach to all manufacturing decisions.
The successful candidate for this role will have had strong exposure in processing meat. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Food Science or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- Strong experience in processing meat manufacturing.
- Understanding to establish and maintain GMP, HACCP, ISO20002
- Experience in Coaching and Training the staff with knowledge of the production system.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.