About our client;
Our client is one of the largest and longest-established multinational Energy operations in Thailand & worldwide. They also played as pioneer role in the energy industry, from the establishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. For this position the applicant will act as Finance Advisor, which mainly cooperate with Sales & Marketing team and be responsible for the delivery of Finance capability required to support a business outcomes across multiple activities/assets.
For applicant qualifications, our client is looking for a candidate who have an audit background (Big4 is preferable) at least 2-3years and FP&A experience in multinational FMCG or any related field in corporation.
The Finance Advisor will for a variety of activities/opportunities assigned to them by the Pool (Finance) Manager based on Value/Risk (e.g. control frameworks concerns, performance management system issues, large investments, complex contracts) depending on the requirements, of the specific activity
- Deliver the full suite of Finance support (including tax, treasury, accounting and structuring) autonomously.
- Independently ensure that a proper functioning control framework is in place and that risks are properly understood, reflected and managed.
- Independently ensure value and risks are made transparent and understood in both decision making and in performance management.
- Ensure a fit for purpose performance management system is in place.
- In activities where Finance operation (offshore) and Business act together to deliver, lead/initiate structural improvement projects and leaves the accountability for delivery with the accountable people (the Finance Advisor is explicitly not acting as an ad hoc fixer to mitigate process performance issues).
- Brings new proposals of high value activities to the Pool Manager who decides on the resource allocation. For example (in initiating digitalisation projects and acting as a connector between Finance operation and the business).
- Actively look for opportunities to reduce non value adding Finance activity ("demand management").
- Maximise use of Finance Operations in delivery of processes.
- Graduated Master degree in Accountancy, Finance, or Economy
- Have 5 years' experience in Audit, Accounting & Finance
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.