Finance Analyst - Hotels / Hospitality
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
A Global Hotel & Accommodation company are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their fast paced, growing finance team. Reporting to the Director of Finance and supporting the finance department to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This analyst role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Prepare variance analysis on a monthly basis and highly key issues for all countries' cost centres.
· Check and control the incoming invoices to all cost centres.
· Consolidate the reports from all the countries on a monthly basis.
· Monitor and tracks KPIs on a monthly / weekly basis for each country.
· Prepare Ops review documents / quarterly IR calls and other management presentations.
· Take the lead on internal Compliance for each country.
· Liaise and support local Finance Directors on various projects
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Finalist / CIMA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
· Proven experience in Hotels or Hospitality would be desirable.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Results driven with an analytical mindset.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.