- International, European headquartered company
- Kuala Lumpur based role
- MYR14-16,000 monthly salary
Take responsibility for all financial matters at the company including; financial control, reporting (financial /statutory/management), book-keeping, credit control, planning and forecasting, and financial analysis. This role will also support the General Manager on corporate secretarial, supply chain management and office administration matters.
Key responsibilities :
- Produce financial accounts in accordance with Malaysian rules and regulations, IFRS standards, and group requirements.
- Prepare and consolidate monthly management reports, and annual statutory accounts / reports.
- Work with the General Manager and regional finance teams to produce annual budgets, and twice yearly full year forecast estimates.
- Work with the General Manager, regional and Group Finance/HR to develop and implement local policies and procedures.
- Control Advertising & Promotion investment, to ensure spend is in line with budgets, is being spent efficiently and effectively, and is being reported in line with Group / IFRS reporting standards.
- Take overall responsibility for credit management, including implementation of the Group's credit policy, recommending customer credit terms, approving order blocks, working with the sales team to follow up on any overdue balances, and accounts receivable reporting.
- Manage 3rd party providers of out-sourced book-keeping, payroll, logistics and corporate secretarial services, as well as auditors and our local bank.
- Develop and implement robust, and fit for purpose internal controls.
- Manage the tax affairs of the company in Malaysia in conjunction with our local tax agent, and with support from regional and Group finance.
- Joint responsibility with the General Manager for monthly sales forecasting (volume / value).
- Ability to portray strong business partnering abilities/Controllership (Sales & Marketing)
- Setting up/improving strategies, business processes, financial strategies, policies/guidelines/sales governance/ reviewing contractual agreements (Terms & Conditions of distributors/retailers)
- Strong analysis and support to trade marketing on ROI investment evaluation of sales activities
- Provide valuable business insights to sales to drive and deploy products according company's strategy
- solid basic in good accounting and finance operations (balance sheet translation, efficient assessment)/reporting
- ability to lead a small team to drive efficiencies and process improvements
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.