Our client is an international company and currently looking for a passionate and experienced Finance Manager who would like to upgrade your career progression to Financial Controller to join a modern office in Bangkok Metropolis. This person is responsible for budget planning and P&L of the company.
Report to: Managing Director
Subordinates: 18 people
- Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure generation of accurate and timely financial statements
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting practices; Preparation of and compliance with all external financial, tax and regulatory reporting requirement
- Developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure generation of accurate and timely financial statements
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Ensure a clean and timely year-end annual audit and periodic tax audit.
- Supports budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Arrange relevant insurance for the company
- Ensure compliance of company policies, procedures in relation to accounting work
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business administration, ACCA, CPA is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and sound business judgments
- Strong communication, influencing and collaboration skills with good wrote and spoken English
- Demonstrates urgency, flexibility, adaptability and desire to learn, clearly defining priorities and objectives
- Strong team player as well as adept at leading a team through proper delegation of responsibilities as well as monitoring and guiding the fulfillment of objectives
- Strong leadership skills- ability to see the larger picture and conceptualize the business scenarios based on business changes
- Professional use in SAP (FI, CO, MM, PP)
- Understand manufacturing business
- Thai nationality only*
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +662 107 2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.