Finance Manager (Accountancy Practice)
Are you a qualified (ACCA/ACA) accountant with management experience in practice? If so, this could be a great opportunity to join an established, two partner practice with a creative & innovative client base. This role will largely be remote but there is the option to work from their brilliant office based in North London.
The role entails (but is not limited to):
- Ensuring that the delivery of our services to upwards of 300 clients is of exceptional standard.
- Planning, budgeting, and monitoring a team of 10.
- Development, training and mentoring of team members and apprentices.
- A member of the Management Team, responsible for making decisions involving day to day operations and for the development and implementation of the firm's strategies.
- Delivery of core compliance services to clients (bookkeeping, VAT returns, payroll, management reporting, virtual finance function and year-end accounts working papers).
- Planning and managing deadlines, budgeting and monitoring of the team and resources.
If this is of interest, please apply ASAP and the next steps will be to discuss the role in more detail.