Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading life insurance firm to look for a financial reporting manager.
- Prepare financial statements and management reports in compliance with statutory and management requirements
- Prepare budget and forecast and manage tax related matters
- Prepare investment vouchers and reports; and
- Assist in planning and implementation of accounting projects, i.e. IFRS 17
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Business preferred
- Professional qualified accountant and member of HKICPA or equivalent
- 5 years above accounting experience in the insurance industry, preferably life insurance accounting experience
- Familiar with HK accounting standards and knowledge of HKFRS17 is an advantage
- Proficient in PC skills (i.e. Excel & PowerPoint)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@>argyllscott.com.hk with your CV for this opportunity.