We have been engaged by a leading law firm, to source a Financial Accountant to join their UK Finance Team to assist the business in strategic decision making, financial reporting and securing finance across the globe.
For this role, they are looking for a Financial Accountant, with a can-do attitude and a commercial knowledge of working within a global business.
The key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Take responsibility for the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Co-ordinate the Audit of the LLP and Service companies as well as preparation of Partnership Tax
- Manage the VAT and Corporation Tax returns
- Oversee the inter-firm billings and balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide updates for the business on Accounting and Tax legislation and develop procedures to put in place
The key skills for this will role will include:
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven experience within a commercial / professional services environment
- Can do attitude, well organised and results driven
- Professional communicator, both written & verbal
- Knowledge of SAR and Partnership Tax would be advantageous but not essential
This role supplies an opportunity to work within a global leading company, to assist with the development of the business and who offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.