Financial Accountant - Real Estate
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + bonus
A Real Estate Investment company are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their fast paced, growing finance team.
This Financial Accountant role will play an important running a corporate accounting finance function and have responsibility for day to day accounting, financial control, statutory and management reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of statutory annual financial statements.
· Produce monthly management accounts and reporting packages.
· Cash management & forecasting.
· Tax compliance.
· Liaise with the auditors.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· 1-2 years PQE.
· Real Estate background.
· ACA / ACCA or CIMA Qualified.
· Knowledge of US GAAP.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.