Financial Accountant - 6 month contract
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading Global Tech Firm based in the City as their Financial Accountant to manage the financial reporting for their European branches.
You must be Fully-Qualified (ACA/ CA/ ACCA) and ready to embark your next challenge. The role will be reporting into the Financial Reporting Manager to ensure all the financials are completed within agreed deadlines.
Principle Accountabilities and Duties:
- Preparation of subsidiary annual accounts
- Ensure accurate postings of costs, accruals, prepayments, etc
- Control the general ledger account ownership policy
- Assisting with month end reporting and processes
- Reviewing VAT, income tax; preparation of tax returns
- Managing monthly reporting of P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Mitigating and reporting operational risks
- Assisting with the production of year-end Statutory Accounts and Annual Report
- Experience working in a multi-entity international organisation and working with international stakeholders
If you are a finance professional who is available from April onwards please get in touch.