Financial Accountant - Real Estate
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
A privately owned Real Estate company are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their fast paced, growing finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller and supporting the finance department to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Support the tax team with fixed assets.
· Quarterly forecasting on profit & loss.
· Preparation of statutory reporting & preparation of statutory accounts.
· Dealing with Property fixed assets.
· Year end Property revaluation.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
· Real Estate experience.
· Good excel skills.
· Experience in working with strict deadlines.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a busy, faced paced environment then please apply.