Are you a part-qualified accountant studying towards your ACCA or CIMA - if so, this opportinity within professional services will perfectly accompany your studies and give you the bredth of experience requirement.
As the Financial Accountant supporting the Capital Markets, you will report to the European Head of Accounting and work closely with both senior management and the finance teams in Europe, Asia and the United States. This broad role offers the opportnity to gain both financial and management accounting experience within a global organisation.
Some of your day to day duties will include -
- Monthly book-keeping and management reporting for European entities
- Production of monthly sales invoices and liaising with the sales team
- Quarterly re-forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Assisting with a new system roll-out
- Oversee monthly bank reconciliations, aged debtor and creditor reporting across Europe
- Ensure monthly financials are uploaded accurately
- Intercompany reconciliations.
You will likely be a graduate who is now towards the end of their ACCA or CIMA studies and looking to join a growing business that can support your progression. Experience with professsional services would be beneficial.