Our Client: The company is the leading chemical firm based in Chonburi. They have been in the business for more than 50 years and is now a number 1 in their field. They are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join their dynamic and international team.
· Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
· Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
· Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
· Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
· Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
· Develop models that help with decision-making
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA is a plua
· 8 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
· Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
· Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
· Oracle experience will be an advantage
· Attention to accuracy and detail required
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.