Argyll Scott is partnering with a European luxury retail/consumer goods brand that has a strong presence globally. To cope with their business expansion, they are seeking to hire a Financial Analyst who can perform both reporting and analysis.
Reporting to FP&A Manager, this position will cover reports and analysis:
· Conduct variance analysis and prepare budget and forecast
· Support business performance analysis review
· Perform month end closing and management reporting
· Review investment proposals and provide recommendations
· Take up ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years of working experiences and equipped with strong analytical skills:
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
· Good command of English and Mandarin
· Equipped with good business acumen and strong interpersonal skills
· Open minded, flexible and fast paced
What's on offer:
· Attractive remuneration package (25-30K/month)
· International MNC exposure
· Excellent working environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Soo Kwak at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5101 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.