My client is a renowned MNC in search of a high potential FP&A Manager to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their offices in Singapore, you will report to the Head of FP&A. You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Southeast Asia region.
- Perform trend analysis on major KPIs, benchmarking with other BUs and provide insights to key stakeholders for their business decisions
- Develop business performance trend reports and analysis for management review
- Prepare performance reports and presentations to management; variances vs forecast, and providing analysis commentaries
- Lead analyses for financial and strategic decisions
- Ensure the timeliness, accuracy and data quality / integrity of budget, forecast and actuals submissions
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- At least 5 -8 years of working experience in FMCG/ retail industries
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
SAP experience is preferred
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105